|Website||Click to visit|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Study Abroad||Minimum GPA:||2.8|
|Housing Options:||Residence Hall||Class Status:||2-sophomore|
Bring your passion for media, communications, business, and related fields to London for practical learning at CIEE’s partner school, University of Westminster, Britain’s first polytechnic. Take classes alongside British students and even gain real-world work experience with an internship at a British company. All courses are complemented with CIEE co-curricular activities and excursions beyond the city to enhance classroom learning and provide intercultural understanding.
LIVE IN ONE OF LONDON'S PRIME AREAS
with easy access to museums, historical treasures, shopping, restaurants, and more.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
a highly respected media, arts, and design department with state-of-the-art studios for radio, television, and arts.
POWER UP YOUR RESUME
and earn credit interning at a British company.
Excursions & Activities
- See more of the UK – England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland – with a three-day trip.
- Hit London's highlights like as the Houses of Parliament, the Tower of London, the British Museum, East London's street art scene, and more.
- Experience contemporary London entertainment by attending sporting events, concerts, and theater.
- Get involved on campus by joining student clubs and using the fitness facilities.
Internships. Add valuable international work experience to your resume by interning at a British company, like AMP Publicity, Eurosport, HOK, Killik & Co., or New Century Media.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to British culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Cultural and/or Co-curricular Activities
- Excursions and/or Study Tours
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us