|Website||Click to visit|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||Spanish|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Internship Abroad, Study Abroad||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Housing Options:||Homestay||Class Status:||3-junior|
Get hands-on international experience that will give you an edge after graduation in Seville, commercial hub of the Andalusian region. With a location that makes it easy to learn about Spanish, European, and even North African business, sunny Seville is warm, welcoming, and brimming with well-preserved history.
and valuable international experience by working and learning at a Spanish or European company.
LIVE WITH A SPANISH FAMILY
at their Seville home - the ultimate way to absorb as much language and culture as you can.
you’ll need after college, including public speaking, business writing, and Spanish language.
Excursions & Activities
- Explore beyond Seville with day trips to locations such as Cádiz, Carmona, or Málaga.
- See iconic places like Parque de María Luisa, The Alcazar, The Giralda, Plaza de España, and Hospital de los Venerables, and so many more.
- Try your hand at cooking local specialties – tapas anyone?
- Socialize and practice language with Spanish students with a conversation exchange program.
- Volunteering. Although there are no formal community service activities on this program, volunteer opportunities can be arranged by CIEE staff.
- Internship. A for-credit internship is at the core of this program. Based on your experience, interests, and current studies, you’ll be placed with a startup, local business, international organization, or NGOs, where you’ll spend 100-120 hours interning, gaining hands-on professional experience and practicing your Spanish language skills.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to Spanish culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Cultural and/or Co-curricular Activities
- Excursions and/or Study Tours
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us