Programs > Brochure
IFSA- Argentine Universities Program
Buenos Aires, Argentina (Abroad Opportunities Program)
|Website||Click to visit|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||Spanish|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Study Abroad||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Housing Options:||Homestay||Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA
Argentine Universities Program
About the Program
Buenos Aires offers the best of big-city living with fascinating social and economic dynamics. Mix and match classes between the largest, most prestigious university in Argentina and smaller universities offering intimate experiences. Enjoy world-class theater, music, film, sports, and museums, or simply people-watch while sipping coffee at a sidewalk café.
About Buenos Aires
Located in Eastern Argentina, near the border of Uruguay, Buenos Aires is one of the most cosmopolitan societies in the world with a distinctly European Air. Known for its sophistication and culture with unparalleled opportunities to enjoy theatre, music, films an museums.
- Create your own academic focus by mixing-and-matching courses at the following universities: Universidad Católica Argentina, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Universidad del Salvador and Universidad Torcuato Di Tella
- Invaluable access to leading organizations, experts in your field of study, and academic resources, including archives of research
- Integrated university classes with local degree-seeking students
- All classes taught in Spanish by Argentine university professors
- Extensive volunteer opportunities with local NGOs and social service organizations
- Fieldwork experiences available for credit through specialized assignments
- Option to participate in IFSA's Exploring Community & Culture program
- Engage with the community through an excursion to Colonia and Uruguay
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Argentine Universities program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278