Programs > Brochure
IFSA - Glasgow School of Art
Glasgow, United Kingdom (Abroad Opportunities Program)
|Website||Click to visit|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Study Abroad||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Housing Options:||Apartment, Residence Hall, Student Responsibility||Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
Study Abroad in SCOTLAND
Glasgow School of Art
About the Program
GSA is the college of choice for leading-edge art study in Scotland's most cosmopolitan city. Recognized for its international role in educating artists, designers and architects, GSA is one of the few free-standing art schools remaining in Europe. With a history of distinguished alumni, including Robbie Coltrane, Alison Watt, and Douglas Gordon, GSA can help you find your inspiration, as well.
Glasgow offers an energetic and hip atmosphere. A stellar arts scene as well as Scottish companies of ballet, opera, orchestra and chorus, theaters, galleries and museums are just some of the entertainment you will find in this intriguing metropolis.
- Study cutting edge fine art, design and architecture in an inspiring city, at an institution recognized for its international role in educating artists, designers and architects
- Spend 30 to 35 hours a week in a dedicated studio space working on independent projects
- An active student association offers clubs and societies for social, cultural and athletic interests, including an innovative Drama Club and Film Society
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about Glasgow School of Art program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278