Programs > Brochure
IFSA - Ulster University
Belfast, United Kingdom; Coleraine, United Kingdom; Londonderry, United Kingdom; Newtownabbey, United Kingdom (Abroad Opportunities Program)
|Website||Click to visit|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Study Abroad||Minimum GPA:||3.0|
|Housing Options:||Apartment, Residence Hall, Student Responsibility||Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
Study Abroad in NORTHERN IRELAND
About the Program
At Ulster, you will learn of a country that used peaceful reconciliation to overcome conflicting visions of national identity. Whether you're pursuing a concentration in Peace & Conflict Studies, Irish Studies, or Irish Cultural Studies; or simply taking classes in your major, the atmosphere will inspire you.
About Campus Locations
- Belfast: The capital city of Northern Ireland, the city is located on the banks of River Lagan on the east coast of Ireland and is the largest city in Northern Ireland.
- Coleraine: The campus located in an area known as the Triangle consisting of Coleraine and the nearby coastal resorts of Portrush and Portstewart
- Jordanstown: the largest of Ulster's campuses, located just seven miles north of Belfast.
- Magee: Located in the North West of Northern Ireland just a short distance for County Donegal, Derry-Londonderry is ideally situated for exploring Ireland's most dramatic landscapes.
- Wide variety of courses available
- Four campuses focused on different areas (Belfast — fine arts; Jordanstown — sciences; Coleraine — many subjects; Magee — Peace & Conflict, music, and drama/theatre
- Ulster offers program concentrations in Peace and Conflict, Irish Studies and Irish Cultural studies and you can earn an advanced certificate for completing a specific track of study
- Ulster University is part of the Rapid Response program, so you'll hear about your acceptance within five business days!
IFSA Scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our Ulster University program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and previous internship placements (if applicable)
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278