Programs > Brochure
IFSA - University of Westminster (Summer)
London, United Kingdom (Abroad Opportunities Program)
|Website||Click to visit|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Study Abroad||Minimum GPA:||2.7|
|Housing Options:||Residence Hall||Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
Study Abroad in ENGLAND
University of Westminster, Summer
About the Program
Spend your summer studying Liberal Arts and Law, Media, Arts and Design, or International Business at the University of Westminster! If you're interested in media, arts and design, look forward to hands-on workshops at the Harrow Campus, in a suburb of central London.?
London is one of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication. A major global city with remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, political and intellectual offerings with a diverse population. More than 300 languages are spoken within the city.
- Live and learn in central London just a short distance from the busy shopping and theatre districts
- Enjoy free or low cost afternoon and evening visits throughout London to places such as Hampton Court, St. Paul's, the BBC, the Houses of Parliament, museums and galleries
- Attend free lunchtime lectures given by speakers from Westminster and other universities
- Participate in an optional social program which includes cultural events in London, along with a weekend trip for an additional fee
- Study in one of three primary areas:
- Liberal Arts and Law
- Media, Arts and Design
- International Business
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the University of Westminster (Summer) program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278