Programs > Brochure
IFSA - Victoria University of Wellington
Wellington, New Zealand (Abroad Opportunities Program)
|Website||Click to visit|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Study Abroad||Minimum GPA:||2.7|
|Housing Options:||Apartment, Residence Hall, Student Responsibility||Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
Study Abroad in NEW ZEALAND
Victoria University of Wellington
About this program
Nestled in the heart of New Zealand's hilly capital city is a vibrant campus with an award-winning International leadership program. Here not only will you be encouraged academically but you will find yourself living in a diverse, artsy, cosmopolitan city home to more cafés and bars per capita than even New York City.
Wellington is the capital city and second most populous urban area in New Zealand. A vibrant, cosmopolitan city located at the south-western tip of the North Island.
- Live and learn in a compact, cosmopolitan and vibrant academic setting
- Business students study at an AACSB accredited business program
- Participate in the Victoria International Leadership Program (VILP), an academically-oriented extracurricular program focused on themes of international leadership, cross-cultural communication, global connectedness and sustainability—the first program of its kind in New Zealand
- An active student union and more than 90 cultural, social and athletic clubs to choose from
- Get to know local students through the International Buddy Programme
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our Victoria University program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and internship information (if applicable)
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278