|Website||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||CMU applicants only|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||English, French|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Study Abroad||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
Take French language, art, history, culture, communication, and political science courses in a city recently voted as the best city to study abroad in France. A robust co-curricular program includes an overnight excursion, field trips, and various cultural activities. Through these experiences, you will become members of the vibrant Toulouse community and will learn firsthand about French culture, art, and history.
ENGAGE IN CONVERSATIONS
on topics related to everyday life including home, school, and leisure activities.
the role and value of historical facts and myths leading to the French sense of identity.
the French educational system and classroom experience with that of the United States.
Excursions & Activities
Take day trips to spots like the medieval city of Carcassonne, the city of Albi.
Go on a hike in the Pyrenees or visit an organic farm in the Ariège department.
Internships. Immerse yourself in the French work environment as you build business skills and experience the nuances of working with people from different cultures.
Volunteering. Complete a non-credit community engagement activity at a food bank, women’s shelter, senior center, after-school tutoring program, or an organic farm.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Cultural and/or Co-curricular Activities
- Excursions and/or Study Tours
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us