|Website||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||CMU applicants only|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Study Abroad||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Housing Options:||Residence Hall||Class Status:||1-first year, 2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
Experience all that London has to offer with the Open Campus Summer program, and customize a study abroad program that meets your academic, schedule, and financial goals. Come to London for one, two, or three four-week sessions for the perfect amount of intensive study and cultural engagement. Pick your courses from a wide range of subject areas. No matter what you choose, you'll get a chance to fully experience a city full of culture and excitement.
DESIGN YOUR IDEAL PROGRAM
with your choice of one, two, or three four-week sessions.
CHOOSE CIEE COURSES
or enroll directly in a British University.
BROADEN YOUR VIEW OF THE UK
with an overnight excursion to Wales, Scotland, or Ireland.
Excursions & Activities
- Get to know London with regular outings and activities like: exploring museums, markets, and iconic sites like Buckingham Palace, St. Pauls Cathedral, and Greenwich.
- Take a break from the city's fast pace in one of many green spaces in and around the capital.
- Explore more UK treasures with an overnight trip to another region of United Kingdom.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to British culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us