|Website||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||CMU applicants only|
|Program Type:||3. Direct/External Programs||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Abroad Opportunities:||Internship Abroad||Minimum GPA:||2.5|
|Housing Options:||Homestay, Residence Hall||Class Status:||2-sophomore, 3-junior, 4-senior|
CIEE Global Internship programs are built for you based on your academic focus and career goals. Every CIEE location offers a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. Once you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process!
Nearly always sunny, Seville is a warm, welcoming city and the perfect place to absorb Spain’s unique culture. Intern in Seville and challenge yourself to reach for and meet new professional goals.
COMPACT AND AFFORDABLE
Seville is known for flamenco, bull-fighting, tapas and more.
FALL IN LOVE WITH SEVILLE’S HISTORICAL AND MODERN CITY BALANCE
Visit the medieval Giralda and Alcazar Palace, while enjoying the magical lifestyle of a cosmopolitan European city.
EXPLORE SEVILLE’S CITY LIFE
Discover magical neighborhoods, like Santa Cruz and Triana, while enjoying a 21st century city.
Excursions & Activities
- Get to know your peers by enjoying tapas together in Seville’s colorful Old Quarter, Triana
- Visit historical sites from ancient to modern and expand your understanding of Sevillian and Andalusian culture
- Explore the arts scene with trips to local galleries, museums, concerts, and theater performances
- Refine your resume and interviewing skills for the local business culture
- Explore the professional working world of Seville through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to Seville culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Cultural and/or Co-curricular Activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us